5 Easy Steps To Start A Lipgloss Business
Good morning, afternoon and night!
Today we'll be discussing how easy it is to start your own lipgloss business. With social media, a website and a few hundred dollars, you'll be on your way to becoming a boss babe!
Materials you'll need for your lipglosses:
- Lipgloss, duh. Premixed lipglosses (such as ours) are the WAY TO-GO. Trying to find the best formula or figuring out how to make the perfect shade takes too much time and can get expensive if you're just wasting product.
- Filling supplies. Will you invest in a filling machine or just use a syringe and pippette?
- Wand tubes or squeeze tubes? Figure out which one fits your vibe.
- Labels. Don't leave your creation NAKED! Branding is your #1 KEY.
- Packaging. Will you place them in boxes? Or in organza bags....hmm choices choices.
Starting a home-based lipgloss business is a great way to start a business because you don't need thousands to start, a large factory or a team. With consistency and the right tools, you will be on your way to success and becoming a boss babe!
Are you ready? Shop our lip care essentials today!